ORGANIC SPRAYING OIL
Horticultural oil protects your plants from a range of insect pests, mites and diseases.
- A natural alternative to control a wide range of insect pests and diseases.
- For use on roses, fruit trees, citrus and ornamentals.
- No withholding period.
- BioGro® Certified Organic horticultural oil for use in organic gardening (concentrate).
- Controls sap sucking insects that spread diseases.
- Dilute the following:
- Apples, pears and stonefruit, (winter) 40 ml or (summer) 20 ml per 1 L of clean water.
- Citrus, ornamentals and roses, (winter) 20 ml or (summer) 10 ml per 1 L of clean water.
- Spray foliage until run off occurs.
- Cover leaves on both the upper and lower surfaces as complete coverage is required for effective control.
- Best applied in the evening.